Ming Chuan University Enforcement Rules for「International Business and Trade Management Program」School of Management
Passed at the Department Affairs Committee Meeting on April 12, 2009
Passed at the School Affairs Committee Meeting on April 14, 2009
Passed at the Academic Affairs Committee Meeting on April 16, 2009
Revised and Passed at the Academic Affairs Committee Meeting on December 3, 2009
Passed at the Department Affairs Committee Meeting on May 7, 2010
Passed at the School Affairs Committee Meeting on May 17, 2010
Passed at the Academic Affairs Committee Meeting on June 3, 2010
Passed at the Department Affairs Committee Meeting on November 26, 2010
Passed at the School Affairs Committee Meeting on December 6, 2010
Passed at the Academic Affairs Committee Meeting on December 23, 2010
- In accordance with the「Procedures for Establishing Cross-school, Cross-department, and Cross-disciplinary Degree and Course Programs」, 「International Business and Trade Management Programs」(hereinafter called these regulations) were established to educate students with professional knowledge of international business.
- This program committee consists of 4 to 6 committee members. One member shall be elected as the convener by and from among the entire membership of the committee. Program Committee conducts the plans of program courses.
- The handling unit of this program is International Business Department of Management School.
- Upon being passed at the Department Course Committee Meeting, School Course Committee Meeting and University Course Committee Meeting and the Academic Affairs Committee Meeting, and approved by the president, these enforcement rules were announced and implemented. Any revision must follow the same procedures.
- All undergraduate students of Ming Chuan University can apply this program through MCU Student Information System.
- Students must complete 20 credit hours. Among them, at least 6 credits are taken from outside of the Department of their major and minors. After the completed credits are reviewed by International Business Department and approved by the president, the certificate will be issued by the university.
- If students taking these programs meet the requirements for graduation in their original department or graduate program but have not completed the credits required for the Focused Course Program, they may apply to extend their study periods in accordance with regulations outlined in Procedures for Establishing Teacher Education Centers. Students who take other kinds of programs will be limited by regulations outlined in University Law and may not extend the number of years required for graduation.
- The Program will be reviewed periodically by Management School, including the number of applicants, certificates obtained, and students’ satisfaction levels. Revision or termination of programs should be made according to the assessment results.
- Matters not covered in these regulations will be dealt with in accordance with the General Provisions for Study which have been established at this institution, and other relevant regulations.
- Upon being passed at the Department Affairs Committee Meeting, School Affairs Committee Meeting and Academic Affairs Committee Meeting, and approved by the president, these regulations may be announced and implemented. Revised procedure is the same.