Apply for Alumnus Xiao-Lan Hao “Help Dream” Project Scholarship, 2017-18 Academic Year
1. Ms. Xiao-Lan Hao, an alumnae of Business Administration Department, established this scholarship to express her appreciation to MCU and encourage students to study hard, promote their knowledge and abilities through multiple learning, and help make the student’s or the community’s dream come true.
2. The scholarship is awarded to 3 to 5 dream projects per academic year in the 1st semester in accordance with Article 3 of these procedures. The maximum for each project is 100,000 NTD. The awardee roster will be announced after approval by Scholarship Review Committee of MCU Alumni Association.
3. Eligibility: Students at Ming Chuan (including students in masters’ and doctoral programs)
4. Applicants must submit basic information, autobiography, academic transcript for the previous academic year, dream proposal and recommendation letter.
5. Application Deadline: 15 October, 2017.
Further information (http://alumnus.mcu.edu.tw/)